- Leading dedicated BTEB IoT Center of Excellence China within MNEA with initial focus on (1) IoT Platforms, (2) IoT Automotive & Transport, (3) other areas as needed, growing business by achieving BTEB/MNEA IoT China business objectives and delivering solutions and services to secure customer satisfaction.
- Build and develop a world class business development organization in China to support MNEA in establishing local IoT footprint to enable scale and a growing profitable in Connectivity Management platforms and Connected Vehicle businesses
- Responsible for revenue and budget of all IoT Platform Services and CVC business in China
- Manage local sales engagement professionals, delivery and development teams
- Drive strategic customer engagements with selected key Operators in aaS revenue shared model
- Support sales strategy implementation, focusing on selected engagements
- Serve as point of contact and escalation point between MNEA and BTEB central IoT unit on Connectivity Management and Connected Vehicle businesses
- Support Industry Partner engagements, when applicable
Skills, knowledge and experience requirements
- 10+ years’ experience in global company knowing how to manage and expand business in China by cooperating with global BAs.
- Strong leadership skills in leading a virtual team.
- Strong understanding of Chinese Telecom and IoT market; Strong understanding of aaS sales and business models.
- Knowing well of E/// internal processes which can handle customer escalations from businesses perspective; Nice to have Cross-functional experience from product management, sales and operations type of roles
- Understanding of tradeoff between customer centricity and global scalability
- Nice to have Cross-industry experience and technical understanding on telecom and IT; Nice to have IoT technical understanding/knowledge specifically of Ericsson’s IoT offerings
- Strong commercial understanding to identify short and long-term business opportunities.
- Based in China; Chinese speaker