This Job Role is responsible for the coordination, management and execution of proactive and reactive activities which require a higher level of support than those offered by the 1st/2nd Level Broadcast Engineering and IT Support. This shall ensure the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
Education: Bachelors in Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech in IT, Telecom)
- 4-8 years of experience required
- The candidate should have knowledge of ITIL or other industry practices related to Service Management.
- The candidate should have knowledge of the SLA (Service Level Agreement) and OLA (Operational Level Agreement).
- The candidate should show strong sense of urgency, take responsibility and be able to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have strong skills in leadership and communication
- The candidate should have knowledge of ITIL based service management tools.
- The candidate should have a general aptitude for technical systems, (Application/Telecoms or Networking).
- Manage, drive and control all Critical & Major Ericsson IT Incidents (24x7) and ensure minimal disruption to the service and fast service restoration
- Act as a central focal point for all departments during incidents and coordinate between them to ensure resolution of incident asap.
- Ensure an Action plan / Back Up Plan is created and focused on the restoration within SLA
- Manage Incident progress and resolution communication throughout lifecycle of Incident to all internal and external stakeholders
- Chair Technical & Management Bridges to drive all diagnostic and resolution activities
- Manage and coordinate the escalated requests from Operations and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure all ongoing activities are published in a handover tool or any other dedicated tools that have this functionality. Provide accurate input for any shift reports.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Gurgaon || IT
Req ID: 283733