Global Resource Manager
We are now looking for a Global Resource Manager who will be responsible of managing and coordinating training requests for available instructors globally. This also involves close co-operation with the market area learning organizations and internal stake holders to ensure that all resources required for off and onsite delivery are scheduled. The role includes general management contributing to the overall goals of Learning Services and responsibility for the financial performance of delivered customer services. You will belong to a team of nine resource managers located in India, Poland and Sweden.
• Work in close cooperation with the Learning Services stake holders.
• Monitor incoming requests to ensure all requests are picked up promptly and processed
• Responsible for coordinating major customer flows together with the market areas.
• Management of partnering/outsourcing agreements with third party suppliers and responsible for ensuring all outsourcing is recorded
• Involved in pro-active planning of resources required to meet forecasted business needs
• Interface with ITTE/GTEC to coordinate lab bookings
• Secure all the processes and tools for resource allocation are in use and the rules and instructions are being followed.
- Education: Graduate degree or equivalent qualification/experience
- Min years of experience: 3 years
- Domain experience: Digital Services / Networks product catalog on high level
- Market insight
- Financial analysis skills
- Negotiation and argumentation
- You possess PROPS-C process and hardware services knowledge
- Change and improvement management skills
- You have strong business understanding and Ericsson business knowledge
- Financial acumen and skills
- You will promote knowledge sharing and mentoring
- Trade compliance knowledge
- Responsible for delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Leading & Supervising
- Deciding & initiating action
- You are capable of coping with pressures & setbacks
- Promote networking
- Very good leadership skills
- Excellent social skills and strong customer orientation
- Self-motivated and a team mate
- Ability to adapt to change
How to Apply?
Interested in joining our #TeamEricsson? Feel free to send your resume and cover letter in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position. If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact the recruiter: Rebecka Gustafsson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible, but at it's latest the 26th of June.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT; SharedServ
Req ID: 283574