OHS SME (f/m//d) -Düsseldorf
At Ericsson, our vision is Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Our strategy to achieve it is founded on three pillars: Mobility; Broadband; and Cloud. Ericsson will do with Cloud what we have so well achieved with Mobility: a globally-scaled infrastructure roll-out plays.
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking ambitious and experienced individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region, which is made up of 16 countries and includes the following: Germany, UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia and Czech Republic.
OHS SME (f/m//d)
Req ID: 283572
We are now looking for an Environment, Occupational Health & Safety Subject Matter Expert, to provide comprehensive Environment, Health & Safety (OHS) support for relevant organization, coordinate responsibilities to meet business needs and ensure compliance with Environment, Occupational Health & Safety requirements and procedures. You will join a gloabel team and have a high diversity in your job. Reportng regulations internal and around Europe as well as supporting and managing the communication through your team and steakholders.
- You will deploy EHS Policy and Group Directives
- Define and execute EHS program and secure adherence to strategy and targets
- Monitor, control and report EHS performance
- Provide functional EHS expertise
- Education: A recognized formal EHS qualification e.g. degree or diploma (Example Post Grad / Degree and MSc in OHS Health and Safety Management or NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health or other recognized certification.)
- Min years of experience (Recruiter to supply)
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility skills
- EHS knowledge and skills
- Persuading & Influencing
- Writing & Reporting
- Change & Improvement Management skills
- You have a mechanical - or electrical engineering background
- Social Ability and interpersonal Skills
- You have strong flexibility skills, are structured and provide several years of management experiences
- Accountable and committed with a Passion to win
- Great communication and language skills - fluent English is necessary
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking experienced/motivated individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please kindly apply via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. Applications via e-mail cannot be accepted due the data protection regulations. For queries, you are welcome to contact Sandra Slowik (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Düsseldorf || ProdMgt; ServEng
Req ID: 283572