We are now looking for a Consultant, who will drive and/or participate in customer engagements from lead generation to contract fulfilment in agreement with the Key Account Manager. In this role, you will ensure that consulting projects are fulfilled and delivered in time, at a high quality and within budget.
You will bring value to the customer by analyzing and proposing improvements on customers’ processes, operations, organization, IT or network. Consultants support short and long-term profitable business by interacting closely with our customer teams to identify new business opportunities that benefit both our customers and Ericsson.
- You will perform business development (to grow Ericsson business and Consulting Services)
- You will drive sales engagements
- Deliver consulting projects
- Develop consulting practice capabilities
- Manage Change Requests
- Perform IT Business Analysis (Optional)
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Persuading & influencing
- Relating & networking
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Adapting & responding to change
- Negotiation & argumentation skills
- Project management skills
- Business understanding
- Sales process knowledge
- Financial acumen & skills
- Market insight
- Consultative selling skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || ServEng
Job details: Consultant Job Stage 05