Chile Trainee PMO
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the internet of things (IOT). Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience for 12 months, continuous learning & growth opportunities. Will you join us?
Are you a team player, flexible and someone who can bring new perspectives and fresh ideas to our teams? If you’re looking for a place that values passion, hard work and enthusiasm for learning, then you are the one we are looking for!
The Trainee will support the Customer Project Manager in the area of project planning and scheduling. The Trainee drives the implementation and adherence of relevant tools and systems required to be used by the Customer, Authorized Service providers and Ericsson.
This role role will work with both theoretical knowledge and understanding from deployment in rollout projects. The Trainee will learn to understand the complexity of mobilization and ramp-up of site production, efficiency factors for planned or started attempts versus failing rate and successful implementation and handling of back log.
- Project Management activities:
- Time management
- Cost analysis
- Support the scope definition
- Evaluation of quality and risk management
- Contribute with creative and new ideas to simplify methods and processes
- Potential leaders, business & change drivers, strategy analysts
- Global mindset relocate globally & multi-culturally High performance, achievement orientation
- Adaptability – Flexibility – Agile
- Strong communication skills – Influencing others – Fluent in english
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Recent Graduates with short work experience from careers such as: Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering, electronic, Telematics
- Trainees should have competence and interest in financials as they will be allocated to financial analysis and control activities
- Technical and business orientation
- Early adopters, digital community leaders
- Enjoy using the latest technologies within business development
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- Local in Santiago Chile. Office located in Las Condes
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.