We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Scope, define and design solutions; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Education: University diploma.
- Minimum years of experience: 5 years of relevant competence in Telecom Core or Cloud.
- Domain experience in any of the following: Telecom Core (MSS), Cloud/NFV, Packet Core, IP/SDN, IMS.
- Experience from technical job roles is required in any of the following: Integration Engineer, Solution Architect, Network Engineer, Design, Customer Support or similar.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Strong experience in Linux (administration) and IP (switching, routing).
- Experience leading technical teams of any size.
- Experience in customer management, negotiation, troubleshooting, communication/presentation skills.
Additional Requirements (Optional):
- Desirable technical certifications related to the domain: Ericsson, Cisco, Juniper, Extreme or related vendors.
- Desirable experience in Cloud Infrastructure/IT: servers, Operating Systems, databases, programming, micro services, containers, virtualization, etc.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Tecnoparque || ServEng
Req ID: 283511