EEA Engagement Manager
Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
We are now looking for an Engagement Manager for EEA – Ericsson Expert Analytics.
Ericsson Expert Analytics (EEA) is a cutting edge solution which combines Big Data Technologies with unique event processing methodologies in order to analyze customer experience as well as performance and usability of the network infrastructure.
The key business values of the solution is the analyses itself, which is based on our telecommunication domain expertise. The uniqness of the solution is also strengthened by the near real time data processing and analyses of certain use cases: products providing similar analytics, processing similar amount of data usually provide offline reporting use cases only.
As a result of the Hungarian Research Team's innovation, the product is based on a distributed, extremely high processing capacity solution, which is capable to correlate high volume of data retrieved from different part of the telecommunication network, such as network elements, interfaces, OSS/BSS systems. This collected information is analyzed and processed close real time to provide Key performance indexes (KPIs) and statistics
We are now looking for a senior Engagement Manager (Technical Project Manager), to lead the planning, co-ordination and execution of the EEA - Ericsson Expert Analytics activities. The role is based in Budapest and is part of the EEA PDG.
What you will do:
- Always represent Ericsson’s and Expert Analytics product’s interests.
- Shares important information and common issues with peers
- Interactions with the Customer Units
- EM works as a SPoC towards the CU delivery project, and participates on project calls.
- Supports the CU to develop and maintain the deployment/upgrade project plan
- Help address EEA and deployment related questions and requests
- Pro-actively communicate lessons learned from other projects, to help prepare for and avoid similar issues.
- Provide regular updates about status of the requested features and critical EEA related TRs and CSRs.
- Highlights to LMs and to CPM if SD/CDS people are over utilized to find a solution.
- Support the CPM to utilize the standing / working processes. (e.g. resource request)
- Build relations with CU
- Request the PO from the CU in case of a PC request
- Interactions with development (PDG)
- Collects infromation about the status of the deployment and any changes to it, and frequently updates PDG, to support planning activities for feature priorities/timelines, releases and support/maintenance.
- Reports on the OSG and other forums
- Lists the critical items, and provides early warning to PDU and SL management about possible incoming escalations (features, TRs, CSRs). Describing the issue and what actions are being taken to address it.
- Highlights improvement possibilities (also to SPMs)
- Tracks that PCs are reported on the appropriate NW number/activity code
- Support the assigned SPM for the customer, by tracking the prioritized list of features needed for the specific customer, and synching with the program team about corrective measures if/when needed
Apply if you have:
- Education: University degree or corresponding competence with emphasis on Information , Technology and/or Business
- Minimum 10 years of experience in customer-facing technical and leadership roles in Telco or IT
- Domain experience, e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.
- IT skills - experience in IT environments with a plenty of Services, Applications, Processes, Roles and Suppliers
Nice to have:
- Good business understanding
- Experience working with multi-national global organizations with the ability to establish good working climate in a virtual environment
- Operation and/or Test Environment
- Good negotiation, communication, presentation and social skills
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 283486