PtP Accounting & Analysis
- Process the invoices and secure quality
- Perform payment related transactions
- Perform reconciliation and reports
- Drive/Support automation, quality and efficiency
- Support the team and Stakeholders as the need requires
Ericsson wide knowledge & skills (from other Functional Area):
- Accounting & Reporting Skills
- Financial Model Knowledge
- Taxation Knowledge
- Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge
- English Skills
- Ericsson Business Process Knowledge
- Following Instructions & Procedures
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Learning & Researching
- Adapting & Responding to Change
- Coping with Pressures & Setbacks
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Philippines (PH) || || Taguig || SharedServ
Req ID: 283482