Customer Operations Manager TRAINEE
We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our growing organization. In this position you will be facing technical, customer and project management realities, learning while working in a highly professional environment.
The Customer Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring end to end operational performance towards the account according to agreed targets. Main duties are to manage all aspects of the complete delivery project portfolio, handle customer, engage internal and external stakeholders, as well as support in developing new business.
If You Are
- Adaptable, flexible, agile, self-motivated
- Able to experiment “outside the box” besides standard routines
- Technical orientated mindset
- Passionate and eager to learn every day
You Will Be
- Part of a strong, high skilled and competent team with connection to the Ericsson worldwide network
- Working in an environment which never stands still and brings new things and challenges every day
- Meeting internal stakeholders, external partners, and customers
- Part of the complete lifecycle, starting with Pre-Sales, Project / Delivery up to Support and Maintenance
- Part of a local and international Team, but still have the flexibility and freedom to do it your way
- Having access to internal self-study library and external classrooms to accelerate your knowledge ramp-up
To Be Part of This Journey You Should
- Have a background in Computer Science/IT, ICT, Engineering, Electronics, Automation, Math
- Preferably be a master student in project management / general management
- Have an attitude to Big Data management, correlation and reporting through advanced Microsoft Excel usage and Business Object tools learning
- Be excited about IoT, 5G, Automation, Cloud, IP Networks or other technical topics
- Have experience from an International and English dominated environment.
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment, to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload even when faced with conflicting priorities.
- Have a previous work experience – a summer job, internship or full-time role; if it’s in an operations or customer-facing environment, even better
Are you in?
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Italy (IT) || || Milan || SharedServ
Req ID: 283446