We are now looking for Support Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement a node, network and/or system, as well as necessary troubleshooting. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part form our customer legacy.
- Support or Execute implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Support or Execute product configuration and integration work
- Support or Execute system test and accept test in customer projects
- You will work to identify and drive product improvements
- Support MA and SDU engineers
- Follow Global Tier2 operational flow
- Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- 3-5 years’ experience of system implementation and support engineer with strong technical leadership
- Excellent troubleshooting capabiltiy
- Excellent OS, Virtulizaiton experience
- Excellent script capability e.g. Python, Shell.
- Be able to read Java code
- Excellent communicaiton and collaboration
- Excellent english abiliy
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 283425