Head of Digitalization
We are looking for a strong leader to drive a team responsible for MANA and LAM process, system implementation, improvement and support. We are looking for someone who can act as a translator between various organizations inside and outside of supply to make connections to support a quick strategy implementation. In this role you will lead, coach and develop the team of professionals in a global and diverse organization. You will empower employees to take accountability for their jobs and goal achievement and work effectively together to enable employee and departmental success. This role is also responsible to actively participate in a structured process governance for all of Supply Americas.
- Bring strategy into execution
- Secure efficient implementation of processes/tools and related improvements
- Secure committed service level for process and IT support
- Drive continuous improvement, innovation, simplification and efficiency
- Maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and create harmonious working environment within the team
- Address business requirements across Supply Americas with global process organization and determine implementation strategy
- Maintain process compliance within Supply Americas and support organization with internal assessments and audits
- Drive team transformation/s to support Supply AMCS
- Establish a strong network across various Ericsson organizations such as internal Supply, Global Process Architects, IT, and Finance
- Recruit, lead and develop the personnel in the department
- Drive systematic improvements through analysis of KPIs and other performance data
- Support direct team and all of Supply Americas with end to end supply chain connections
Works closely with leadership team to prioritize business and information needs
Provides the leadership team an analysis of business data to help decision making and organizational efficiency improvement initiatives
- Education: Business related Major, or the equivalent experience
- Min 5 years’ experience of direct line management
- Strong influential, communication and presentation skills
- Strong change and improvement management skills
- Proven leadership behavior
- Interest and desire to lead people
- Knowledge of Ericsson, its tools and processes as well as Supply Chain Management
- Keeps up-to-date with new technology that allows the digitalization team to perform more accurate and efficient
- Have a good understanding of the different tools and applications available and approved by Ericsson
- Highly motivated
- A forward-thinking and open-minded approach
- Ability to adapt to change and be innovative
- Result oriented, analytical and proactive
- Strong ability to establish collaboration across organizations
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a team and team members
- Encourage innovation and develop creative minds
- Empower team to drive actions to completion and helps develops new leaders
- Ability to adapt to new tools, processes and drive change
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Supply&Log
Job details: Line Manager Supply Job Stage 08