Visualization Developer (Business Process Architect)
The SCM Business Process Architect role must take the business process and systems knowledge and apply it to driving automation and more efficient ways of working. This role must manage our current data infrastructure, reporting, as well as implementation of future IT solutions within the Supply Americas Organization. A successful candidate will listen to the needs of the Order and Delivery Managers (ODM) and leaders in the organization to drive initiatives that will deliver automation and faster order processing as well as dashboard reporting structures.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Understand Contract fulfillment
- Engage in and understand Order fulfillment activities (Order to cash)
- Collaborate/drive with internal teams, process improvements and identify process gaps
- Ability to use SQL knowledge to improve run times, create new processes, and adhoc reporting requests
- Ability to develop Tableau workbooks that improve a teams Way of Working and enhance the ability of the team to be more productive.
- Ability to perform analysis, identify areas of improvement and provide improvement recommendations
- Drive improvement activities by hosting meetings; follow up on action items, document timelines, risks, etc.
- Ability to create presentations and articulate wanted position for stakeholder buy in
- Ability and desire to coach & mentor others in the Supply Organization.
- Willingness to share knowledge and work in collaboration with others is required.
- Ability to support/create business case justification.
- Very strong “Customer Service” mindset and a passion to support and serve other teams
- Supply Chain & Supply Process knowledge
- Service Delivery Process, Models & Strategy
- Hardware Services knowledge
- English Skills
- Administrative skills
- Presentation & communication skills
- Project Management Skills
- Presenting & Communicating Information
- Strong Influential Skills
- Relating & Networking
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning & Organizing
- Following Instructions & Procedures
- Financial analysis
- Profit & Loss understanding
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Ability to adapt to fast changing environment
- Analyzing data and processes
- Effective communication both oral and written
- Following instructions and procedures
- Effective conflict management
Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Secondary school (minimum) Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Approx. 2 – 5 years relevant experience is required.
- Strong experience with SAP, SQL, Tableau, and Microsoft office is required.
- Bonus if you have experience with Python, R, or QPR tool
- Some experience with VBA is required
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Supply&Log
Job details: Supply Chain Design & Control Job Stage 06