Presales Solution Architect (f/m) Radio
Presales Solution Architect (F/M) Radio
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
To strengthen our Presales Team for Networks & Managed Services within CU Western Europe (Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland) we are looking for a Presales Solution Architect for Radio Access Networks.
As Presales Solution Architect you are responsible for translating customer needs and technology opportunities into commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. Together with Account Manager and Project Manager you are responsible for defining the sales strategy, driving the sales engagement and securing profitable business for Ericsson.
- Analyse customer business requirements and turn them into technical solutions
- Build a strong relationship with customers technical teams and decision makers
- Develop technical presentations & proposals and perform customer presentations
- Drive the technical negotiation
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence
- You have deep technical know-how within RAN (2G-5G, HW and SW) and have proven sales experience in those areas
- You are a creative thinker and are thrilled by identifying solutions to customer problems
- You apply Consultative Selling
- You possess excellent presentation & communication skills
- You are a team player with very good collaboration skills
- You have very good insights into the Mobile Operator Market
- High degree of Financial Understanding
- Excellent English skills are mandatory, German skills a plus
- Traveling within Germany and occasionally to other countries expected
The position is based in Düsseldorf (EDD), Germany
At Ericsson, our vision is Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential.
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking experienced individuals to accelerate the momentum in our customer unit and market area. Please send your English or German CV via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Düsseldorf || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 283341