Strategic Sourcing Manager
We are now looking for a Software Strategic Sourcing Manager to strengthen Ericsson’s competitive position by maximizing supplier value, proactively managing business risks and contributing to the creation of value for the Customer.
The SSM is accountable for evaluating, qualifying and selecting suppliers for the external purchase and licensing of all products and services: 1) to be delivered to Customers as part of or as an Ericsson product or service and 2) for internal use within Ericsson.
The SSM role includes Supplier Relationship activities and is responsible for all commercial relationship with suppliers.
- You will lead, prepare & execute the RFx process
- You will evaluate and select suppliers
- You will conduct supplier negotiation
- You will ensure supplier agreement implementation
- You will contribute to the long term business
- Min 8 years of experience in commercial activities, working in multiple cultures, working in virtual teams
- Domain experience: min 3 years of dealing with software solutions
- Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Financial Acumen & Skills
- Local Laws & Regulations Knowledge
* Fluent in English is mandatory
* Proactive and eager to innovate
* Good knowledge of the SW global market
* Indepth knowledge of SW contractual terms & conditions, licensing and business models
* Proven experience in negotiating SW agreements
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO)