Ericsson Nikola Tesla is in search of a candidate to fill a vacancy for:
We are an international team of software developers and engineers who are creating unique monitoring and diagnostics capabilities for the telecommunications industry.
We are looking for Frontend developers!
As one of our team members, you will be working in an EU/US team and contributing to the success and global reach of our applications.
Flexible working hours and continuous competence development are the norm.
Our preferable candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience with HTML
- Experience with CSS/SASS/LESS
- Experience with Git
- Experience with responsive front-end web development frameworks (preferable Bootstrap)
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English
- Open for international travel
- Passion for learning and willingness to succeed
- Proactive team player who is not afraid to take initiative to improve things
Any of the following would be considered as a plus:
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with WebPack, ES6
- Experience with jQuery
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Repository with your proof of knowledge (GitHub, Bitbucket, Hackerrank, etc. )
- Only on-line applications will be taken into consideration
- Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Croatia (HR) || || Zagreb || ServEng
Req ID: 283293