Sales Engineering Manager
We are now looking for a Sales Engineering Manager to support the EDGE GRAVITY organization with product and solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales, design, and delivery of customer projects. This is a managing 8 Sales Engineers globally.
EDGE GRAVITY by Ericsson is a corporate entity owned by Ericsson as part of the Business Area Technology and Emerging Business unit. Its purpose is to create next generation solutions in the edge computing marketplace by establishing a global ecosystem of providers.
Our Edge Cloud Platform facilitates the global collaboration between content, application, and service providers to deliver services meeting customer’s highly interactive and data intensive needs. By activating service provider’s networks at the edge, we can deliver a globally available edge computing offering for todays and tomorrows data intensive or latency dependent solutions.
We need someone to:
- Position Ericsson EDGE GRAVITY as a thought and technology leader.
- Ensure that customer feedback is shared with R&D organization.
- You will position Ericsson as technology leader, communicate and discuss Ericsson’s technology strategy and vision with customer CTO/CIO and direct reports
- Provide sales support expertise, conducts in-depth technical discussions with customer
- Provide sales support for specific deals, propose solutions covering business requirements and present to Regions and Customer
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, ensure the customer vision & strategy including implications on Ericsson’s technology and solutions is communicated to the ones in need at Business Units, Group Function and Ericsson Research.
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Science or similar
- Substantial in-field experience from sales/solutions at Ericsson or equivalent
- Domain experience:
- Infrastructure Deplyoment
- Content Delivery Networks