Customer Operations Manager
The Head of Customer Operations ensures that all contractual deliveries are fulfilled towards a specific territory or region (including customer accounts and partners). The role is responsible for ensuring end to end operational performance towards the region according to agreed targets. The role is acting on behalf of the Service Delivery organization, typically for the entire customer base in the assigned territory. The role shall ensure that the portfolio is managed and that projects within that portfolio are progressing according to schedule.
The role is key to ensure communication to the Sales, Operations, Service Delivery and the Executive Leadership Team for specific progress and escalation support, as well as towards the Product organization for providing input into market requirements.
- Lead and collaborate with all levels of organization and programs leadership (including Sales, Operations, Product, Sourcing, Engineering and Support) to proactively drive all aspects of service delivery from presales to closure.
- Ensure that all the projects are executed on track and communicate deviations to key stakeholders.
- Manage escalations with appropriate stakeholders for deliveries.
- Define and optimize the delivery processes for EDGE GRAVITY portfolio. Share good practices across all the different projects and drive adoption of the pre-sales and delivery processes.
- Support Project Managers is in steering group meetings to ensure appropriate actions are taken
- Develop and manage customer relations to improve customer confidence and satisfaction
- Define organization, delivery strategy and resource plan for key customer programs
- Align business priorities with partners and suppliers in coordination with Strategic Sourcing
- A recognized formal university qualification e.g. degree (Example Post Grad / Degree in Business, Engineering, IT or other equivalent recognized certification.) and a Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to work effectively in a high volume and fast paced environment.
- Experience at working effectively with personnel at all levels in the organization.
- Desire to collaborate with all levels of employment and business teams.
- Experience managing large scale Service Delivery projects for Service Providers.
- Experience delivering cloud or infrastructure services.
- Domain expertise: Cloud, Datacenter/Infrastructure, IP.
- Leading, supervising, and responding to change in a high pace environment.
- Bring a high-energy, results oriented focus to drive multiple activities in a fast-paced, team environment.