Ericsson Nikola Tesla’s ICT Industry and Society team is offering an opportunity to work in challenging projects related to ICT solutions for Industry and Society in the following role:
Oracle Database Developer / Administrator
In this Ericsson Nikola Tesla's non-telecom segment work more than a hundred people, most of them certified in Oracle technologies.
Work Location: Zagreb (Croatia)
We are looking for great team-workers having:
- Excellent knowledge and working experience with Oracle database
- Experience with Oracle RAC database configuration and administration (at least 11g)
- Experience with Oracle 12c databases, Multitenant is an advantage
- Experience with Oracle Data Guard functionality is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of database architecture design
- Excellent knowledge of data modeling design
- Good knowledge of database performance optimizations concepts (including query and transaction optimization)
- Oracle Replication Concepts, Design and Development knowledge
- Some experience with PL/SQL programming (packages, procedures, functions)
- Knowledge of shell programming (shell, awk, python)
- UNIX or LINUX (Oracle Linux, Oracle Solaris, IBM AIX) operating systems experience is an advantage
Experience with IBM Informix database configuration and administration is an advantage
- University degree in computer science
- Minimum of 5 years working experience with databases (of which 3 years working experience with Oracle database)
- Proficiency in English language
- Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted only if they pass initial screening.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Croatia (HR) || || Zagreb || IT
Req ID: 283253