Strategic Sourcing Manager
We are now looking for a Strategic Sourcing Manager, within IT Products and Services Sourcing. In this role, your contributions will be to source and drive Ericsson´s supplierbase within Cloud. You should be used to work against high targets and key performance indicators (KPIs) and working with a Supplier base, consisting of large IT companies, that supports Ericsson current & future business needs. You will be part a small virtual sourcing team. By doing so, you will steer business awards, regulate risk, cost and demands, whilst securing quality and compliance. Through efficient sourcing of products, services and solutions, the Strategic Sourcing Manager shall strengthen Ericsson's competitive position by maximizing supplier value and proactively managing business risks. The Strategic Sourcing Manager is repsonsible for all commercial relationships with suppliers.
- You will lead, prepare & execute the RFx process
- You will evaluate and select suppliers
- You will conduct supplier negotiation
- You will ensure supplier agreement implementation
- You will contribute to the long term business
- Education: Msc, MBA
- Min years of experience 5 years
- Domain experience: IT, Cloud,
- Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Financial Acumen & Skills
- Local Laws & Regulations Knowledge
- Working with IT services implies a new way of working, why this position requires a capability to adapt, enforce and teach others
- We are looking for a person who can work in a proactive way and actively contribute to success for Ericsson in a world with changing business models.
- Contracting services from our suppliers requires knowledge about sales & commercial management in order to reduce risk and increase margins
- We are looking for a person who also will work closely together with the Stakeholders to secure their success
- This position might also, depending on the person and in addition to regular sourcing manager work, have a task as project manager
Please submit your application no later than by 27th of June 2019.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SharedServ
Req ID: 283245