Social Media Manager
Are you passionate about the magic that authentic and truly inspiring content creates? Do you have the drive, creativity and ability to build people focused content, through which you will engage our community in our social channels, blog stream and career site?
As our Social media manager you will play an important role in our Employer brand Marketing team where you will be part of creating our global social and content strategies, and most importantly putting those strategies to work. We believe that you, through your passion and creativity, will help us build the Employer brand we need to both retain and attract the talent that make up our company and drive our business and success.
Being part of Ericsson, you’ll experience the inclusiveness and warmth of a global company that’s only ever been in it for the long term. You’ll feel the enthusiasm of a totally international and truly tenacious team at your side for the moments of life that matter to you. In addition to that you will be part of a new and small (…and fantastic, if you ask us...:)) team and work closely with our colleagues in the corporate social media team. In your daily job you will meet many of the fantastic people that make up our company in your quest to share their stories.
Are you in?
Your responsibilities & tasks:
- Manage our social media channels (including our blog stream and career site)
- Create a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan targeted, timely campaigns
- Make our people story come to life by posting employer brand building content
- Content ideation, creation and curation, never losing sight on it being engaging, inspiring and people focused
- Manage and liaise with our people to capture their stories
- Promote selected content through social advertising
- Promote and be one of the drivers for our Social Employee Advocacy program
- Drive and/or be part of projects/initiatives that will help us build our Employer brand
Ideally you have:
- A passion for communication and marketing, in particular social media management
- Creativity as one of your key traits
- Fun… in (almost) everything you do!
- Excellent storytelling skills as we believe that the magic lies in our people stories
- Exceptional communication skills in English, both written and oral
- The ability to inspire and engage colleagues
- The ability to brief and give direction to external and internal agencies
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- 5 years of of experience within markering, communication and prefferably social media
- University degree in Communications, Business, Marketing or equivalent training/experience.
- Experience from working with Social media/marketing in a global, complex environment, where great relationships are a key factor.
- Experience in Employer branding is a big plus.
How to Apply?
Interested in joining our #TeamEricsson? Feel free to send your resume and cover letter in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position. If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact the recruiter: Rebecka Gustafsson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 283197