Who We Are
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the internet of things (IOT), will you join us?
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Now we are looking for Software Developer Intern to work in the team of BTEB IoT Connected Vehicle Development & Delivery.
- Analyzing requirements
- Participate in the Scrum team with feature software architecture design and implementation
- Performing unit test, feature test, system test and E2E solution verification
- Preparing related product documentation
- Being at least 3rd year student of Computer software or related majors (postgraduate is preferred)
- Familiarity with Version Control System (Git) and microservices.
- Understanding of Unit Testing and End-to-End testing.
- Basic knowledge of Agile Scrum
- Being motivated to evolve in software development
- Good teamwork and cooperation spirit
- Proactive and positive learning/sharing attitude
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Availability of 30~40 hours per week with minimal 6 months interval.
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environments
- Great team and high talent people you can learn with
- Possibility of permanent employment
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 283188