We at Ericsson Packet Core in shanghai are now looking for talented developers together with us in Evolved Packet Gateway (EPG) product development. Our EPG product is a main node in the Evolved Packet Core and supports multi-access, GSM, WCDMA, LTE, 5G and interworks with Wi-Fi and CDMA with seamless transitions between the access types. We believe it offers the best performance for our customers on the market today. We are looking for intelligent, creative and self-motivated software developers who are passionate about designing code or creating advanced automated test cases both. We provide a fun and challenging environment where you can growth together with other members in an inspired cross-functional team.
• Perform Continuous Analysis and Requirement Handling
• Develop and Test High Quality Products
• Perform Trouble Shooting and Customer Support
• Drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes
• 3+ years’ experience with bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Telecommunication, Information Technology, and Electronics.
• Good Knowledge in GSN system architecture, GPRS and WCDMA systems.
• Good knowledge in TCP/IP area.
• Highly developed knowledge in C/C++ programming.
• Excellent knowledge in software development methods and tools (Object Oriented Analysis & Design, UML, Rose/Rhapsody)
• Excellent Knowledge in design pattern, refectory experience.
• Good knowledge in Linux or Unix.
• Good knowledge in software configuration management and Clear Case
• Good English communication skills (both in written and verbal), able to express own thinking clearly
• Ability to learn new technology quickly and apply to work tasks.
• Understands the need for changes and contributes actively to implementation.
• Innovative and solution thinking abilities
• Open minded and willing to accept challenges
• Accept responsibility for problems and mistakes
• Be willing to contribute to a learning culture by sharing knowledge and experience
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.