NDO Japan - Solution Architect
We are now looking for a Network Engineer that will be responsible for network design and optimization of radio access network such as 4G, VoLTE, IoT and 5G. You will be engaged in the whole process from pre-sales to delivery of professional service. We need strong individuals who create and deliver new businesses with passion and dedication with our team members and with our customers in Japan.
- Analyze network and improve network performance and user experiences
- Recommend sound technical proposals and solutions
- Be time and cost efficient while maintaining or even improving delivery quality
- Be a trusted partner by customers through consultative approach
- Identify and build add-on sales opportunities
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities
- Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom), or 4-8 years’ experience of technical job in telecommunication area.
- Advanced technical knowledge of radio network design and optimization in 4G, VoLTE, Cellular IoT, 5G.
- Good technical knowledge of radio network products such as radio network hardware, software, software features.
- Programming, big data and machine learning related skills are plus
- Consultative skill
- Good presentation skill to communicate your technical details analysis in an easy-to-understand way
- Teamwork and collaboration skills under multi-cultural environment
- Solid experience of work under high pressure environment (time & volume pressure)
- Problem solving ability to identify real root cause
- Open and creative thinking
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, also Japanese communication skill is a plus
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || Yokohama || Consulting&SysInt