• Be a part member of a digital hardware team.
• Has hardware product design experience.
• Executing board level HW testing, based on the test plan and test specification.
• Providing support to prototype build production.
• Generating test report, and provide performance improvement plan/proposal
• Support designers/managers on daily works.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Master degree or above from first level University
• High speed digital design knowledge with related project experience
• Microprocessor design knowledge with related project experience
• Experience with Cadence Concept and Allegro tools
• Experience in the use of lab equipment such as oscilloscope, logic analyzers, pattern generators, etc.
• Fluent in English/Chinese speaking and excellent in English/Chinese writing
• Major in communication, computer science, Electronic engineering, Electromagnetic and microwave technology, or wireless communication.
• Good communication skill
• Well organized and have structure thinking
• Good Initiative and positive personal personality