Telecom Core & Cloud Program Director/Manager
We are now looking for a Program Director/Manager, to lead assigned customer programs securing that program goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract. The Program Director/Manager is responsible for leading and overseeing the delivery of projects within the assigned program. The Program Director/Manager will report functionally to the customer operations manager and will align and work closely with the key account manager, the solutions manager and other senior sales and service delivery stakeholders. The role is based in Dublin and is part of the Digital Services and Networks PMO team in Customer Unit UK & Ireland.
- Establishment and implementation of program and projects governance
- Monitor, report and improve profitability of the program
- Review program progress with project managers and internal stakeholders and ensure customer expectations are met
- Forecast resource requirements and work closely with the service delivery stakeholders to fulfil resourcing needs in a timely manner
- Work closely with the operations manager to handle customer escalations and operational issues
- Work closely with the solutions teams and the account teams on pre-sales opportunities to produce services cost estimates and statements of work
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent team work and collaboration skills
- Project Management skills
- Financial and business acumen
- Consultative selling skills
- Project sales skills
- Customer and market insights
- Third party suppliers management experience
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Education: University degree or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience in managing Telecom Core & Cloud projects
- People leadership skills
- Technical skills in the Telecom Core & Cloud domain
- Evidence of ongoing self-development required
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Industry certification: PMP. The CPM is expected to be certified on the job stage that she/he holds
- Working experience in the following areas: NFVi/MANO, SDN, Evolved Packet Core, Subscriber Data Management
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Leading & supervising
- Negotiation, persuading & influencing Skills
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Applying expertise & technology
- Creating & innovating
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Ireland (IE) || || Dublin || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Job details: Customer Project Manager Job Stage 08