Senior UX Designer - Advanced Industries
Do you want to join the most dynamic and fast moving team in Ericsson? Do you want to create new paths for Ericsson in Industry 4.0? Do you want to create great customer experiences and design easy-to-use products? If so, join us now!
We will extend our development team with another UX Designer within the area of Advanced Industries. Our team has a key role in creating new business within Smart manufacturing. You will be engaged in the whole process from creating customer scenarios to translate into technology and tools. The role focuses on analyzing, preparing, implementing and testing designs along with our talented development team in Gothenburg. You will also be gathering input from customers and translate this into our future updates and designs.
Example of responsibilities:
- Enhance usability of technical solutions
- Interaction design and digital design for products
- Plan and execute live usability tests with Ericsson customers
- Participate in customer workshops as user experience expert
- Based on industry insights develop and enhance products
- Lead and support design thinking sprints
Qualifications in brief:
- Team player with strong can do attitude and positive approach
- Strong knowledge of the IT Industry
- Experience of tools like Sketch, Zeplin, Photoshop and Illustrator or similar
- Experience of creation, testing and communicating interaction concepts
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application as soon as possible.
Tag: SWEHJ HJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || IT
Req ID: 283096