2G/3G Network Engineer
· Drive changes in the methods, processes, and guidelines within the customer organization or internally
· Provide technical support in customer discussion, presentation, and workshop2G, 3G and LTE parameter consistency checks, tuning and optimization to improve throughput, Accessibility, Retainability, Mobility etc.
· Handling customer complaints and provide solution with proper explanation report.
· Whole Network parameter audit and to provide recommendation to sort-out inconsistencies
· Necessary feature implementation and recommend parameters settings to better data services
· Participation in development of service portfolio
· Engagement with CxO level at customer end to present project updates, strategic direction, risks, and recommendations for Network improvement programs.
· Act as a leader and mentor in day to day operations to provide insights for less experienced colleagues
· Engagement with sales and accounts teams to Drive add-on sales and new business opportunities during the entire process to contribute to increased sales volumes
· Engagement with Managed Services teams to plan and coordinate common activities and develop synergies leading towards common goals, where applicable
· A minimum of 5 years work experience in RF Design, Initial Tuning & Optimization
· 2 years proven expertise on Tuning in mature Network
· Knowledge and experience with data collection tools, e.g. TEMs Investigation 13.0
· Statistical and Performance Analysis (Business Object, ENIQ, M2000, NETACT, FACTS, ITK)
· Command Handling, Traffic Observation, and Alarms Management (WINFIOL, CME, MOSHELL, M2000)
· Network Planning and Performance analysis (MAPINFO, MCOM, NEXPLORER)
· Good Knowledge on the ERICSSON/NOKIA/HUAWEI RAN Portfolio
Skills / Qualification
· Leadership and communication skills
· Ability to interact with customer and identify area of improvement
· Result oriented with focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
· End-user / customer problem investigation and give quick remedies and solutions
· RF Related Small Tools and Macros (Exert, Google Earth, PIANO, MAPSOURCE etc.)
· Self-motivated. Ability to work under pressure and learn independently.
· Good presentation, time management and leadership skills & ability to work with diverse backgrounds
· Result oriented with focus on customer satisfaction and project delivery
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
· What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps
· For your interview preparation, here are a few from our recruiters
For your prep and reference, here is our overall video and some insights about our
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology.
Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open up opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges.
We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As an Ericsson employee, you will have freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. Continuous learning and growth opportunities allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to progress and reach your career goals. We invite you to join our team.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Madagascar (MG) || || Antananarivo || IT
Req ID: 283042