- Lead target setting to identify relevant targets and their desired performance. Document the result in a common area of ESH NJ bonded warehouse management.
- Coordinate with LSP for operational review and challenge performance and ways-of-working to secure a high performing organization.
- Deal with custom related business between vendor and custom broker, such as custom registration, HS code definition, custom declaration, custom problem solving with an efficient and economical way
- Fetch operation volume to confirm LSP’s monthly billing, cost analyze in variant ways to visualize/control cost.
- Assist EAB controller and local finance & business controller to secure cost center report accuracy
- Monthly report subunit KPI measurement result to leadership team with root cause analysis for off track data.
- Share and receive best practice in operational network to eliminate duplication of work and diverged ways-of-working in the performance management work and the process.
- Handle implementation of improved process ways-of-working, directives and performance management work to secure the correct usage of the process, tools, and performance work/methods.
Requirement for the job
- 5 years of experience in business development, logistics management, warehouse management, or material handling fields, preferably in a managerial position
- 3 years’ experience in bonded business at least
- University degree in technical, economical or management field or above
- Project management / lead experience preferred
- Fluent in English (both writing and speaking)
- Customer oriented
- Excellent Leadership, change management and communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated and well organized with analytical mind
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 282982