IOT Principal Solution Architect
IoT Principal Solution Architect
Location: Bellevue, WA
We are now looking for a principal level Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, and delivering commercially viable end-to-end IoT technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving IoT end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Lead deployment of solution
- Conduct in-depth technical discussions with customer and customer’s partners
- Guide and advise customer on relevant technology choices
- Provide product improvement and roadmap recommendations to R&D
- Deliver results & meet customer expectations
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Years of experience: Overall 20+ (10+ as Solution Architect)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/Engineering. MBA Preferred.
- Domain experience (must have): End-to-end IoT solutions leveraging mobile networks, device and data management, connectivity management, and application development & maintenance
- Role (must have): Significant experience in delivering complex solutions, in a very senior end-to-end technical leadership role with large teams (50+), directly interfacing with customer’s technical leadership
- Knowledge: Excellent knowledge of IoT industry, relevant technology standards, main players, their strengths and weaknesses, and successful business models
- Ability to dig deeper into technical issues as needed and be able to simplify and communicate with customers at different levels
- Ability to lead and guide project team in making key technical decisions
- Experience of creating, selling, and delivering end-to-end solutions with multiple partners and subcontractors
- Excellent business understanding
- Demonstrated experience in developing written documentation and deliverables
- Experience of delivering technical presentations to technical and non-technical audiences
You might also have:
- Demonstrate core values of professionalism, respect, and perseverance
- Independent, self-motivated and proven consultative skills directly with customers and able to drive customer requirements
- Strong persuading & influencing skills
- Ability to lead others and work in a team environment
- Impeccable critical thinking and communication skills to be able to participate and drive customer meetings, as well as develop solutions
- Ability to work under stressful situations, meet tight deadlines and deliver services with high quality
- Ability to examine situations from a highly analytical perspective
- We work in an industry where new opportunities are emerging everyday. And as these new opportunities emerge, we see the potential to make a difference. Our business strategy is our plan, our blueprint and the clear pathway for us to deliver on our mission- to enable the full value of connectivity. We will win by creating technology that is so intuitive, flexible yet robust and reliable that it enables game-changing ideas to be adopted at speed and scale.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Bellevue || ServEng
Req ID: 282978