Intern of SW developer
GSM BTS SW organization is responsible for Ericsson GSM BTS SW products developing and trouble report handling.
As a developer you will develop & maintain GSM, including development activities like design, integration, verification, product documentation.
- Participate to develop high quality software products from inception to delivery
- Perform design, verification, demonstration and maintenance of these products in a process driven, team environment
- Involve in the establishment and development of software design and test environment.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Postgraduate student in computer science, telecommunication, information technology or related area
- Work 5 days per week, at least for 6 months
- Know in JAVA or C/C++- Know in Unix and Linux
- Fluent in written/oral English communication
- Good teamwork spirit with ability to work independently and self-driven
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || R&D
Req ID: 282855