HR Tools Support HR Administrator
We are now looking for a Human Resources Administrator to perform HR administrative tasks according to standard processes/procedures/work instructions. Maintain and manage data in applicable IT systems to ensure data quality.
- Maintain all HR data in your scope
- Provide HR administrative services
- Provide functional system expertise
- Provide project support
- Education: Secondary school education and 1 year of relevant work experience or Bachelor degree
- Labor Relations, Laws & Legislation Knowledge
- You will need to be adept at following procedures
- HR Processes & Disciplines Knowledge
- Adhering to principles & values
- Analytical Skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will also need excellent Planning & organizational skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Philippines (PH) || || Taguig || SharedServ
Req ID: 282852