Radio Configuration System Designer
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy working with system design?
The Systems department at Ericsson actively work with strategy, systemization, release and innovation, in many cases in co-operation with several Product Development Units within Ericsson.
We are now looking for a System Designer to be part of our teams working with Radio Configuration. Radio Configuration is the area where we specify the units Radio and Baseband of Ericsson Radio System, including software features that impact the area. You will take part in identifying technical requirements in the system based on the business needs and opportunity often in cooperation with product management and you will also come up with system solutions to meet the technical requirement.
We are looking for you who enjoys working with a high complex Radio Configuration area. You will be responsible for adding new HW and new SW functions into the Radio Configuration. You will work as a system developer responsible for Radio Base Stations/Ericsson Radio System HW and SW products during early studies, execution and release.
You will be part of a team working with Radio and BaseBand configurations with following responsibility:
- Radio Configurations system requirements for Ericsson Radio System
- Interact with Product Management and technical experts to define the Radio configuration requirements
- Guard Radio Configuration Requirements.
- Contribute to and review Customer Product Information
- You will also be expected to perform technical investigations in configuration area together with personnel from the different system teams. Continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing are part of the daily work.
- Be part of our digital transformation for Radio Configuration area
- Customer support
- Excellent understanding of software and hardware architecture
- Developed competence in requirement handling and breaking down of requirements
- Technical analytical skills
- Well organized
- Technical leadership skills
- Good at identifying improvements and driving change
- A bachelor’s or masters degree in telecommunication, computer science or equivalent
- Fluent English skills for effective oral and written communication.
- Work within system design premises.
How to Apply?
Interested in joining our #TeamEricsson? Feel free to send your resume and cover letter in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position. If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact the recruiter: Rebecka Gustafsson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible, but at it's latest the 2nd of July.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT; ProdMgt; R&D
Req ID: 282819