Hardware Service Specialist
Job Position - Hardware Service Specialist
· Customer order/request handling for Spare part management service (SPMS) / Hardware Support (HWS)
· Responsible to ensure the compliance to the internal business process by the customers and the 3PP in terms of HWS operation and SPMS within the SLA
· Responsible to ensure the internal business process results in the Customers’ Satisfaction and Cost
· Efficiency based on the customer’s service request within the SLA.
· Responsible to monitor the day to day operation of SPMS within Local Logistic Centre-LLC with the appointed 3PP Vendor
· Dealing with Customs / Compliance Regulatory individuals for Query / Escalations.
· Responsible to look at the customer’s business plan in order to implement spare forecasts and dimensioning
· To closely monitor the suppliers’ delivery performance
· To verify the billing documents from the suppliers and to ensure the cost is cross charged correctly to the respective Service Order and raise the Purchase Requisition electronically as and when deemed necessary
· To monitor and ensure the cost and operational expenses are within the budgetary cost
· To escalate any critical issues to the Service Delivery Manager (SDM)
· To ensure the accuracy of operational and statistical data in HWS/SPMS for analysis
· To identify and highlights the deviations and initiate the corrective actions
· To participate in the regular interval performance reviews with the Customers and 3PP Vendor
· To prepare and submit the periodical operational reports to Customer’s correspondence in a timely manner
· To support the inter dept that needs support on information and details on HWS
· To correspond and communicate with internal / external customers on HWS-SPMS Issues accordingly
· To support respective customer’s SDM whenever deemed necessary
· To support for the SDMs for any customers business review –ie monthly, quarterly or annual workshop
· To work pre-sales with SDM when is required according to customer BID/RFQ/Tender
· To work Spare Planning, Dimensioning
· To place order for new spare as per the requirement
· To work screening activities with Ericsson partner
· To support for the Customer Satisfaction Survey
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area
· Native in Vietnamese communication. English in written and spoken.
· Full knowledge of the whole Supply Chain and interfaces with other areas.
· Experiences and knowledge in customer services
· Experiences on any ERP for Material Management and Sales and Distribution
· Fulfilling the minimum requirement of the HWS competence level assessment
· Local Customs/regulation knowledge
· Customer oriented with good communication/presentation skills
· Solution and system oriented, analytical mindset
· Flexible, proactive and right attitude to serve customer
· Business understanding
· Teamwork and time management skills
· Ability to handle stress and to work independently
· Process and Task oriented
· Ability to co-ordinate and prioritize activities
· High sense of accuracy and meticulous
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Viet Nam (VN) || || Hanoi || ServEng
Req ID: 282782