Global Environmental Manager
We are looking for a Global Environmental Manager to define and implement global environmental framework, strategy and objectives related to operations. This role you will work closely with high level internal stakeholders to reach a successful and sustainable world-class environment performance and building a positive safety culture.
You will be responsible for
- Determining environmental strategies and objectives globally aligned with business strategies related to operations
- Preparing long-term strategic plan for environment and supporting organization
- Driving the corporate strategic environmental risk assessment
- Defining the global framework for roles and responsibilities across the organization
- Driving the global environment agenda including the focus areas
- Preparing and driving global environmental programs
- Preparing long term environment communication plan aligned and consistent with the global communication strategies covering all stakeholders
- Analysing and defining environmental competence needs for different functions and roles in the organization
- Identifying areas of improvement ways for a better efficiency
- Employees and managers on all levels in the Ericsson organization
- Global peers across EHS function
- OHS Market Area Managers, Business Units/Group Functions, HR
- Service Delivery Project Managers
- The Sourcing function
- Field Service Operation organizations
Key competences you need to have
- Persuading and Influencing
- Writing and reporting
- Planning and organizing
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Following instructions and procedures
Qualification and experience we need you to have
- Bachelor degree and recognized formal environmental qualification e.g. degree or diploma (Example: Post Grad / Degree and MSc in or other recognized certification)
- Proven experience within environmental management on strategic level
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in line with the above-mentioned requirements
How to Apply?
Interested in joining our #TeamEricsson? Feel free to apply via the link and include resume and cover letter in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
Due to GDPR we can not accept applications sent via e-mail.
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockton || ServEng; SharedServ
Req ID: 282768