HR Delivery Specialist
We are now looking for a Human Delivery Specialist to perform Human Resources Delivery tasks mainly focusing on Payroll delivery according to standard processes/procedures and with our external vendor.
In this role, you will perform analysis and suggest improvements on processes and tools, initiate and participate in Human Resources Delivery projects. You will be responsible for communication and managing agreed local payroll vendors.
We expect that you will support Human Resources Delivery in Ukraine mainly, but scope on other CIS countries might be added.
Scope of work:
- Execution of Human Resources policies and processes
- Deliver Human Resources services
- Provide functional expertise in the payroll field and payroll accounting
- Provide project support as well as Human Resources delivery and data
- To lead communication with payroll agency
- Provide necessary information to the employees
- Participate in payroll issues solving if any
- Academic degree, preferably within Human Resources or relevant experience within Human Resources/payroll area
- 2+ years of work on a similar role (preferably Payroll unit)
- Knowledge of Ukrainian labor law
- Presentation and communication skills
- Proactive, service-oriented mindset
- Interest to work in the international environment
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Fluent English, native Ukrainian
Additional qualification will be an advantage:
- Labor law knowledge for the countries Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan.
- Payroll accounting
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Ukraine (UA) || || Kiev || SharedServ
Job details: HR Delivery Specialist Job Stage 05