Integration Engineer Intern
We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
The Global Service Center for Core Network mainly provides Ericsson Core Network product-related program planning, design, implementation and optimization services. Our work mainly includes the following parts:
-planning, design and deployment of 5G core network and Internet of things (IoT) scheme;
- Network Slicing and Distributed Cloud plan planning, design and implementation;
- EPC and cloud-based virtualization EPC network planning, design, implementation and optimization;
- IP and SDN network planning and design.
We want you to:
• bachelor degree or above in science and engineering
• love technical work and eager to explore technology
• can read and write English fluently
• good teamwork skills
• experience in Linux, IP, software development is preferred
• from June 2019 to July 2020 before graduation, internship period of 2 months to one year, long-term internship is preferred;
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Xi'an || ServEng
Req ID: 282730