Solution Architect (f/m/d) - Berne
At Ericsson, our vision is Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Our strategy to achieve it is founded on three pillars: Mobility; Broadband; and Cloud. Ericsson will do with Cloud what we have so well achieved with Mobility: a globally-scaled infrastructure roll-out plays.
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking ambitious and experienced individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region, which is made up of 16 countries and includes the following: Germany, UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia and Czech Republic.
Solution Architect (f/m/d)
Req. ID 281619
Location: Berne, Switzerland
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Minimum years of experience: 8 years
- Domain experience: area of expertise – (Recruiter to supply) e.g. Cloud, BSS, OSS etc. suggestion Radio Access Network (RAN)
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g. experience from work as an Integration Engineer or Radio Access Network Engineer
- A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks:
- Domain Network Optimization/Network Design
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking experienced/motivated individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please kindly apply via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. Applications via e-mail cannot be accepted due the data protection regulations. For queries, you are welcome to contact Sandra Slowik (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Switzerland (CH) || || Berne || ServEng; SharedServ
Req ID: 282619