System Integration Engineer
We are now looking for a Senior System Developer to lead the team for core network virtualization (NFV and NFVi) and distributed cloud development. Meanwhile, maintain legacy core network hardware and other upcoming products (e.g. new products for 5G). This role will involve all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is collaboration and efficient ways of working, hence we utilize development teams (across hardware, software and firmware) in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
• Pre-study and pre-develop for new task/assignment in digital system design area
• Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
• Develop competence in new technical domain
• Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
• New product release handling for maintenance
• TR/JIRA pre-scanning and coordination
• Education: bachelor or higher in computer science or electrical engineering related
• Min years of experience: 5 years in relevant domain
• Domain experience: SDN, NFV, Cloud platform, edge computing, software design, solution architect, project management or technical coordination
• Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge is plus
• Passion for product development and innovation, flexible and creative approach to problem solving
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D