ICT Line manager
We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Line Manager. In this role, you will create and ensure Customer/Stakeholder value and satisfaction through an efficient ICT delivery. Your main purpose as a ICT Line Manager will be to support, directly or indirectly via the unit resources and to understand and align to overall ICT Processes, Models and Strategies.
You will also contribute directly and indirectly to one or several leadership teams, strategic, tactical and operational work and targets.
- You will lead IT Process Execution
- You will apply IT Strategy
- Lead Change
- You will maintain ICT Value contribution
- And you will ensure ICT Portfolio adherence
- Education: MSC, MBA or equivalent through experience
- Min years of experience: (Recruiter to supply)
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- Proven leadership behavior, interest and desire to lead people
- Market Insight
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Relating & Networking