Whatever you want to achieve, we have a culture that respects and support your ambitions. At Ericsson, we’ve built our business on empowerment. We partner with from the customers to the employees who bring it all together, we know that exciting things happen when people have the power to work to their full capabilities.
Join to our journey.
We are now looking for a Country Manager and Key Account Manager.
The role is responsible for all Ericsson businesses in Czech Republic. Secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development and management of Ericsson resources based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives. Actively manage Ericsson internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations. Act with strong authority and accountability to develop the business relation and actively contribute to making customers successful. Involves planning, organization, management and supervision of the overall performance of the company.
Main responsibilities & tasks:
- Establish and/or strengthen Ericsson’s position in the ICT market
- Maximize customer relationship & build loyalty
- Lead & develop high performing sales teams
- Maximize customer relationship by building trust and loyalty
- Generate profitable sales and meeting quota
- Develop long term business incl. game-changing deals
- Incorporate high quality and delivery profitability throughout sales
- Lead and develop high performing and multidisciplined teams
- Ensure the legality of the company's operations
- Represent and present the company legally
- Be an ambassador for Ericsson in the country and interact with entities in the ICT industry, such as Regulator Bodies and Universities
Core competences and skills:
- Proven track records in Telecom sales, presales and /or large-scale delivery
- Strong in consultative selling and meeting sales quota
- Fluent across engagement models, with proven experience with CxO level and value creation approaches
- Customer presence: ability to command the attention and respect of senior customer and industry executives, building trust.
- Ability to envision the future, engage and develop trusted relationships (mind-share with customer)
- Solid understanding of Telecom / IT market trends and competitive landscape
- Excellent interpersonal, social and presentation skills
- Ability to form and lead high performing teams, ability to collaborate
- Strategic thinking
- Strong at change management
- Financial Understanding
- Problem solving
- Personal traits: Result oriented, open minded, responsive, perseverant, creative, have passion to win
Minimum qualifications & experience requirements:
- MSc or MBA in Economics, Business or similar
- Existing relevant network with target customers
- Knowledge of Ericsson and/or other key industry players
- At least 5 years experience in Account Manager position in telecommunications
- Native Czech or Slovak language knowledge
Location: Prauge, Czech Republic
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.