ICT Program Manager
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York. Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business, and society to fulfil their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions - and our customers - are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
In this role, you will:
· Drive large and complex customer project engagements.
· Have responsibility and ability to work on Presales and Tenders.
· Overall management of all project activities (scope, time, costs and quality).
· Management of execution and mitigating risks of project contractual agreements.
· Lead customer and stakeholder engagements with key customers.
· Management of project financials.
· OH&S responsibilities.
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
· Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Business or equivalent.
· Formal project management accreditations (i.e. PMP).
· Must have strong financial acumen.
· Senior program management experience in high risk IT / telco projects.
· Experience within the telecommunications industry is a must.
· Experience leading C-Level engagements with key customers.
· Strong knowledge managing a complete project lifecycle (including management, communications, finance, human resources, integration, procurement, quality, risk, scope and time).
Experience in driving technical solutions around mobile core network, Virtualization, Packet Core, IP etc
· Strong commercial acumen, leadership skills and problem solving capability.
· Excellent communication skills.
“We will not be providing a work permit/visa for this position.”
Tag: MOAIHJ HJ *LI-AS2
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Singapore (SG) || || Singapore || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 282566