Automation Engineer Job stage 3
Who we are:
Ericsson is a world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology for telecom operators and other industries. Today, more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic goes through Ericsson networks in over 180 countries, and we support customers’ networks servicing more than 2.5 billion subscribers. Using innovation to empower people, business, and community, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Now we are looking for a Support Engineer for an internship of 12 months
What You'll Be Doing:
AE is responsible for ensuring that the delivered automation provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements and to the customer’s expectation.
Define, create, automate, and maintain key operational and statistical data (standard and customized).
Develop new processes to increase task effectiveness and to consolidate in scope customers.
Provide thought leadership, perform Statistical Analytics, and create insights into data to provide to the business actionable insights, identify trends, and measure performance which address business problems.
Collaborate with business and process owners to understand business issues, and with engineers to implement and deploy scalable solutions, where applicable.
What Skills we are looking for:
• Automation tools framework for Robotics Process Automation (RPA) or Business Process Automation (BPA) etc.
• Software Development Life Cycles including SCRUM, Agile and DevOps methodologies
• Programming languages (any of these - PHP, Java, .NET, Python, or similar), databases (SQL/PLSQL), scripting languages, Groovy, and web services
• Acumen for business flow understanding and expertise in data preparation and pre-processing.
• Excel/Access knowledge, including VBA programming (to manage / develop custom reports)
• Tableau, PowerBI or any other visualization tool
• New wave programming for machine learning - like Python would be considered a plus
• Telecommunication knowledge would be a plus
• Good English & Spanish. Good English & Spanish.
Who you are:
- Student or recent graduate in Technical Telecom, Electronics or Computer Science Engineering
- Open-minded and motivated to work in multicultural team
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Spanish Town || Stud&YP
Req ID: 282437