Java Developer - OSS / BSS - Diversity Hiring
Muptiple Locations -- Bangalore, Noida, Kolkata
We are now looking for a Software Developer that will contribute to the creation of customer solutions. As a Software Developer, you will be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle; working towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements.
You are responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements as well as to the customer’s expectations.
Need new colleagues to join their BSS/OSS team focusing on automation, integration and billing with knowledge from the Telecom BSS/OSS Automation area.
They are looking to grow their team with skilled developers having knowledge within one or more of these areas:
• Agile – Experience as Scrum Master, or the desire to take on such a role in time.
• CI / CD – Experience with continuous integration and automated testing
• UX – Experience with user experience methods and testing.
• Full stack developer – UI, integration, database and API’s development
• Java – Several years of documented experience in Java development.
• GIT / SVN as source control
• Workflow engines and process automation
• Oracle and SQL
• Master or Bachelor Degree from accredited University, with recognised training in software development
• Telecom experience
Nice to have:
• Jenkins or similar as continuous integration server
• Wildfly / Tomcat application servers
• Soap and REST Web services development
• Agile methods – Scrum / Kanban / Devops
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Bangalore || IT
Req ID: 282390