What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publicly listed company with more than 95,000 employees globally.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We are now looking for a Solution Architect to lead team in benchmarking activities and driving ad-hoc end to end acceptance deliverables with key stakeholders.
- Lead team in local benchmarking activities and provide global benchmarking comparison analysis
- Provide and present to customer on selected Focus Areas from benchmarking activities
- Strong troubleshooting skills with network performance to achieve KPIs
- Analyze customer network and propose technical solutions to improve network performance
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Lead deployment of solution
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
Key Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum years of experience: 10 years+ in Telecommunications
- Excellent understanding and experience in RF Planning, Design, Tuning and Optimisation in WCDMA/LTE/5G networks.
- Worked as a Technical Expert/Subject Matter Expert in large scale WCDMA/LTE/5G networks rollout, network capacity upgrades and/or network swap outs projects.
- Technical lead experience in local market and global benchmarking using P3 Crowd Sourcing data
- Must be capable of analyzing TEMS logs
- Understanding of RCA on call failures
- Proven experience in driving feature introductions with customer
- Understanding of Australian ACMA and EME compliance requirements
- Strong 3GPP knowledge
- Strong leadership skills and able to motivate team
- Experience and understanding in multi-vendor network interworking
- Excellent communication skills
- Programming/Scripting skills VBA, Python etc for automation (highly regarded)
- Knowledge of Core and backhaul technologies
- IP knowledge (advantageous)
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.