Sr. HR Generalist
Sr. HR Generalist
Location: Bellevue, Washington
We are on a journey towards building the future of wireless connectivity, and we want you on our team! As a Senior HR Generalist, you will help promote an inclusive culture that allows our employees to move fast, collaborate, and think BIG. We are looking for candidates who are ready to take the next step in their HR career and be part of our amazing HR team!
- You will own both tactical day-to-day HR activities, as well as the roll-out of our HR programs
- Build a partnership with our leaders by providing consultation, guidance, metrics, support, and development to increase the effectiveness of their organization
- You will both participate and lead special projects and best in class initiatives
- You will be part of our collaborative HR Business Partner/HR Generalist model, partnering and providing support to HRBPs, as well as our SME teams (Total Rewards, Workforce Planning, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, and Learning and Development) to deploy solutions directly to the business
- You’ll work directly with our leaders on a variety of tasks ranging from employee relations, performance management and development, compliance with directives/local law, and driving the people strategy
- Fully engage in multiple HR activities in a fast-paced, team environment
- You’ll use your Project Management skills to lead projects and influence/obtain buy-in and drive execution and achievement of the desired results
- Bachelor’s degree with 6+ years of corporate HR experience or Master’s/MBA with 5+ years of corporate HR experience
- Ability to travel up to 5% per month
- Ability to work effectively in a high volume and fast paced environment
- Desire to partner with a high-performing and collaborative HR team
You might also have:
- SHRM or PHR certification
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Bellevue || SharedServ