Global Presales Solution Architect
Global Presales Solution Architect
About Red Bee Media
Red Bee Media is the world’s leading Managed Service provider to the media industry. Working with the best media brands in the world, we enrich and ensure media experiences. For content providers who want high quality media experiences for their audiences, Red Bee Media is trusted to manage and transform complex, mission-critical services with superior expertise, leading technology platforms and passion. We consistently deliver the highest quality Managed Services utilizing the most agile and efficient solutions to reduce time-to-market and minimize business continuity risks. We can deliver our customers’ content to their audience on every device, ensuring it is discoverable and optimized. We ensure to be the best long-term partner to meet our customers’ complex and rapidly changing needs through our unique media heritage, technology experience and innovation focus. Our portfolio of services spans the entire media value chain including: Playout, Media Management, OTT, NuVu, Access, Content Discovery, Piero Sports Graphics and Creative.
About the Role
Presales Solution Architects are experienced sales solutions professionals, adept at defining solutions that meet the business and technical requirements of existing and prospective Red Bee customers. A Presales Solution Architect is self-directed, capable of leading technical sales activities, managing the customer technical relationship, and assuming subject matter expert responsibilities within Red Bee, across the entire Video Services portfolio. As a technical member of the sales team, our Solution Architects possess the highest levels of both business and technical acumen – understanding customer business drivers, matching those to Red Bee service offerings and strategic direction, and clearly articulating complex solutions to existing and prospective customers at all levels of seniority and understanding.
- Drive revenues by managing the pre-sales technical process and evangelizing about Red Bee’s services to existing and prospective customers, and to contribute to product and service offering creation and development.
- Partner with Sales, Business Development, Product, Commercial and Operations to educate existing and prospective customers about the superiority of Red Bee services - this includes conference calls, site visits, presentations, technical evaluations, technical objection handling, proposals, and follow up on all customer related issues.
- Engage and own the development of customer proposals, design and delivery, ensuring all expertise, information and recommendations are concisely defined.
- Support and educate Sales, Marketing and other internal departments to ensure that customers get appropriate updates, upgrades and event-oriented solutions.
- Show high standards of leadership by owning and driving the bid process, and actively developing and mentoring less senior staff within all areas of the Red Bee organisation,
- Work closely with Product Management and associated teams to develop future product direction and strategy - providing valuable input from the field.
- Drive excellent Customer Satisfaction by understanding and delivering against Customer expectations and being seen to go the extra mile.
- Become the customers trusted advisor, throughout the bid process and beyond.
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience in Broadcast Engineering, Software Engineering, Technology, Media Management and Distribution.
- Proven experience in technical pre-sales/sales engineering, consulting, and/or other customer facing role consulting on and delivering technical products or services.
- Knowledge of Playout, Media Management, Distribution VOD, OTT and Remote Production.
- Thorough understanding and experience in broadcast solutions integration.
- Comprehensive problem-solving skills drive for results, interpersonal acumen, and customer focus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively present technical and business-related subjects to all audiences.
- Ability to build complex CAPEX, OPEX and contribution-based business cases.
- Video and Broadcast managed services background.
- Experience with transitioning and transforming organisations from on-prem to cloud technologies and new operational behaviours.
- Familiarity with Metadata Management, Access Services and Content Discovery.
London with up to 25% travel
Red Bee Media - Part of Ericsson
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || London || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 282223