HR Business Partner
The future will look very different and the future starts today. We are re-inventing the services provider experience and intend to accelerate the latest innovations seen in both mobile and cloud.
Ericsson Digital Services does this by delivering best in class software, solutions, and platforms with leading technologies, built and delivered by the best people. Now we’re taking the next step, leveraging web scale with an iconic user experience for our customers and their customers, and therefore be the partner of choice for service providers.
Ericsson Digital Services provides solutions and platforms in OSS, BSS, Telecom Core, Communication Services, and Cloud Infrastructure – leveraging cloud and automation technology.
We are looking for a professional who can enable BDGS strategy execution and company transformation through innovative People initiative in line with company priorities.
This role is based in Sweden, reports to Head of People for Business Area Digital Service and is a member of the BDGS People Leadership Team.
As HR Business partner at Business Area Digital Services, you will be required to translate business objectives into a set of strategic HR initiatives and actions, which fully align with the company’s Group People Strategy and contribute to business growth, profitability and high levels of employee engagement. This will be accomplished through close partnership with the unit’s leadership team, developing a deep understanding of the business, and its strategic objectives, and by leveraging the full breadth of the Global HR function. In addition, you will be expected to provide functional leadership & expertise to your business on the company’s global HR processes, programs and policies. You will also be accountable to influence the global HR function leading to more effective business solutions.
Responsibilities & Tasks
• Contribute to the business strategy by helping business leaders to identify, prioritize and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures and processes.
• Develop the workforce strategy in support of the business strategy and support line managers in forecasting and planning their talent pipeline requirements.
• Describe the key competencies needed to support the business and ensure the appropriate training and development is available to meet the business needs.
• Facilitate long-term initiatives aligned whit the business strategic agenda.
• Provide expert advance and coaching to senior leaders and managers when appropriate.
• Understand employee opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, HR management, or related field.
• Graduate degree preferred.
• 10-12 years experience in Human Resources
• Substantial business acumen
• Clear, comprehensive, understanding of the link between HR and business strategy.
• Ability to develop clear, actionable steps in support of an overall business strategy.
• Ability to identify new ways for HR to support the business strategy
• Ability to develop and deliver relevant, effective training programs to targeted audiences.
• Ability to engage, inspire and influence people.
• Effective team player.
• Strong ability to lead global teams on a virtual basis and drive influence in a matrixed organization.
• Strong interpersonal communication, and customer service skills
• Significant knowledge of HR policies and processes (e.g. Workforce planning and talent management)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Should you ave any questions, do not hesitate to contact the responsible recruiter, Ann Nilsson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for application is 23rd of June 2019.
We look forward to your application!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SharedServ
Req ID: 282184