We are now looking for a Local Administrator to perform specifically identified administrative activities in the local legal entity. The administrative activities are performed as a service for other functional area owners, to support different processes. This service is provided when the functional area owner has no or insufficient local representation. All is done to gain optimal cross-functional efficiency.Financial Administration Profile with skills in banks treatments and basic Tax knowledge .
Duties and responsibilities
- Punctual Responds to stakeholder’s requests, mainly from Treasury and finance department
- Represent Ericsson towards local banks and public administration when needed
- Manage foreign payments and ensure periodically reporting and compliance with government regulations and contractual agreements.
- Monitor and follow up status of invoices due to pay
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with key department heads.
- Working with local banks on EAB bank guarantee.
- Preparing forecast for 3PP payments bi-monthly and then send to the Treasury.
- Working with HR on employee travel and expense balances.
- Bank Account follow-up and support on daily booking operations
- Background in Administration with ideally 5 years of experience in Foreign Payments and Tax handling
- An experience in bank administration would be highly appreciated
- Proactive and structured person able to manage administrative tasks in a timely manner according to local requirements with DGE
- Good negotiation skills as this is important when dealing with Public Authorities
- Good understanding of local regulation when it comes to Foreign Payments
- SAP and Excel good mastering (preferred )
- Ability to multitask Frame work
- Good communication skills in verbal and written English & French are mandatory as you will be working across a number of Stakeholders, Treasuries and Banks.
Please apply directly via our website by submitting your Resume. ONLY CVs in English will be considered.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Tunisia (TN) || || Tunisia, les Berges du lac || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 282113