At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
We are looking for a Radio Access Solution Architect Internship, who will be supporting analysis, design and development of end to end technical solutions for the customers, in 4G and 5G environment. In this role, you will also be involved in providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals. You will be engaged in the whole process from pre-sales of services and networks to service delivery hereby, you should be able to keep time, performance and quality according to Ericsson requirements and customer contracts.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings;
- Together with the Customer Project Manager analyse customer requirements, build the solution, provide cost estimation and drive scope management
- Participate in negotiations with a customer
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Be involved in feature/SW/HW testing trials
- Capacity & performance Improvement
- End-user Quality of Service Optimization
- Work in a project team and be proactive member
- Share with Ericsson community information/documents/competences
- Degree in Telecommunication / Electronic Engineering / Information Technology or related discipline
- Telecommunication vertical knowledge is a plus
- Very good knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis and software development
- Knowledge in solving and conceptualizing use cases based on Data Science is a plus
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and argumentation skills
- Radio Access Network knowledge
- Hands on experience on Data Science and AI related technologies
- Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server, SPSS
- 3G and 4G architecture knowledge
- Creative & innovative
- Keen on learning
- Willing to work under high pressure and taking initiative with good focus on problem solving
What we offer:
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Work from home and flexible work schedule
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT; ServEng; SharedServ
Req ID: 282112